Here is a list of all Affiliate Programs I use to monetize this blog. They are essential for any blogger!
- How to Make your First Affiliate Sale within 24 Hours – I highly recommend reading this eBook before you get started so you don’t make rookie mistakes and wrap your head around proven strategies for Affiliate Marketing. If you’re thinking you can just paste a link and people will just click on it, you’re wrong! (Don’t worry, I thought that too)
- Amazon Affiliates – With hundreds of thousands of products, you receive commission for every person who clicks on your link and makes a purchase within 30 days!
- Bluehost – Bluehost is the #1 best blogging platform, hands down. I rave about how they are available 24/7 to answer all of my questions, and have every single feature I need.
- Awin – Awin is AMAZING because they’re partners with Etsy, Stubhub, Superdry, and so many other well known brands.
- ShareASale – Another great program I use, minimum $100 payout. Tailwind is actually listed here, so you can kill two birds with one stone!
- Airbnb – I LOVE using Airbnb when I travel, and I’m sure others all do too! Set up a link to refer others to Airbnb and you get travel credit too!
- Ebates – Ebates helps you get cash back from all your purchases, and they have a referral program that helps you get credit too!
- Maven – Think of Maven as getting paid to create board on Pinterest. You can link products you like and then display them yourself to earn commissions!
- Linqia – If you have more than 2,500 followers on Social Media, then you must sign up for Linqia. They have amazingly fast payouts!
- Tailwind – Tailwind has been essential in helping my blog gain visitors. It lets me put my Pinterest on Auto-pilot and has been driving hundreds of visitors to my site ever since I started using it!
Let me know if you ever have any questions!